Saturday, November 22, 2014

Thankful Sale!!



Hello fellow counselors!!


As a thank you to my TpT customers, I am throwing a thankful sale! When you buy 2 items from my TpT store, you can get one FREE! Follow the steps below to get your FREE product: 

1. Purchase 2 items from the Cheerful Counseling TpT Store- Click HERE or visit "My TpT Store" page at the top to access my store!

2.  Once you've purchased your products, email me at cheerfulcounseling@yahoo.com with the following information: 
  • Your TpT username (No password)
  • Your FREE product choice 
3. I will respond to your email with your FREE product choice! 

This offer is valid from November 23-25!! 


Enjoy this offer while it lasts :) Thanks everyone!!

Happy Thanksgiving & Happy Shopping, 

~Nicole 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...