Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Freebie Week!


Hello again!

Tomorrow marks the first day of spring!! I know that I have said this over and over, but I am just so super excited! I even have a fun week planned for you all: My Spring Freebie week!! Monday through Friday of next week (March 24-28) there will be a surprise freebie for you to download! Just visit the Cheerful Counseling Blog each day, and download the freebie posted for that day! I cannot wait for my week of relaxation and spring freebie week! :)

In addition, the Cheerful Counseling facebook page is now available! :) The next 5 people that like my facebook page will recieve an additional freebie next week! If you are one of the lucky people to like the page, I will inbox you giving you a choice of which additional freebie you would like!! You can like the page here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cheerful-Counseling/1454767428085653

Here is my FREE empathy activity! You can download this for FREE in my TeachersPayTeachers store! This product comes with 6 scenarios with 3 on each page! I cut them out and laminated them to make long lasting scenario cards since this lesson can be done over and over! A worksheet is included as well so students can write and/or draw about what they would do in a particular situation and how they can use empathy. Dividing the students into groups of 6 and giving each group a scenario can make a great classroom guidance lesson! You can download this freebie here.

 I also recommend the book "Stand in my Shoes: Teaching Kids about Empathy" by Bob Sornson! It's only about $6 on amazon and compliments this activity well!

Enjoy the rest of your week all!

Until next time...

~Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...