Hello counselor friends!!
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! With National Bullying Prevention Awareness month coming up in a few weeks, I have decided to do a giveaway where 2 lucky winners will receive my Bullying Awareness Pack for FREE! The giveaway starts at midnight and ends on Friday,September 19th!
This pack comes with a bully pledge, bookmarks, materials for an anti-bullying bulletin board, "is it bullying?" scenario cards, B.U.L.L.Y Acronym Sign, and "What should you do.?" draw/write activity! You can view this item in my TeachersPayTeachers store by clicking HERE.
I recently just did a post on Ideas and Resources for National Bullying Prevention Month that you can check out for the upcoming month :)
You can enter this giveaway in the following ways:
- "Like" Cheerful Counseling on facebook in the box below.
- Follow me on twitter in the box below
- Comment on this blog post answering one or both of the questions below:
- What efforts/programs have you implemented in your school to help curb bullying?
- Do you have any bullying books/resources that you recommend for parents, counselors, small groups, classroom lessons, etc?
Thank you so much for checking out the blog! I will be announcing the winner on Friday night on my facebook page and blog so be sure to check back :)
Don't forget to enter in the box below!